I’m not an Amateur, I’m the Savior
literally what the fuck is the lego movie ive only seen gifs and they all make it look like completely seperate things they cant possibly be one plot
Nineteen things I’ve learned before I turned nineteen.
1. Always carry $5 and a lighter with you (even if you don’t smoke).
2. Ask every person you meet how their day is going. Genuinely ask with the sole intention of learning how their day is. Ask the coffee shop employee. Ask the person next to you in line at Walmart. Ask your distant friend. Ask everyone.
3. Take many photos of yourself. Take photos of yourself when you’re happy. Take photos of yourself when you’re sad. Take photos of yourself because there are millions of trees in the world, and we all look at the same sky, but there is only one of you.
4. Stay in contact with your parents. Try not to hate them. They are the reason you have the ability to feel anything at all. Try not to hate your parents.
5. Opening your skin will not set your demons free. Open your heart. Open your mind. Open your hands.
6. Nobody knows anybody completely. That’s okay.
7. Be gentle, but be aggressive. Take a stand. Nobody hears your voice if you stay silent.
8. Respect everybody. We are all humans trying to survive. We all deserve respect.
9. Wearing black will ALWAYS make you feel better about yourself.
10. Always give tips, whether it be a couple extra dollars or a piece of mind. You never know how much you could be helping someone.
11. Change is the only thing consistent in life. Do not allow that bother you. Embrace chance and move with life, whichever direction it chooses to take you.
12. Smile often. Smile at strangers. Smile at your friends. Smile when nobody is looking and you’re alone in your bedroom. Smile when somebody is rambling to you.
13. Body image means nothing. Your body is merely just a seatbelt in the car. Your body is here to protect you. You choose the direction you go, and your body will not hold you back. Only you can hold yourself back.
14. Don’t hold grudges. Don’t allow yourself to hate anybody. Forgive them. Learn to love them for the person you never got to see them to be. Believe that a beautiful human exists in that person. Wish them well.
15. Drink orange juice. Lot’s of it.
16. Don’t allow the opinions of others to choose your destiny. We are all simply trying to live our own life.
17. Sing all the time. Sing off key. Sing in a silly voice. Sing like you’re on stage. Sing no matter who is around. Singing is breathing for the soul. Sing.
18. Take time to think. Write your feelings down. Write letters to the people you love. Texting is overrated and not as heartfelt as a nice handwritten letter.
19. Live for yourself. Breathe for yourself. Do everything in your life for nobody but you. This is your life. This is it.
Katey Chrest (via florida-sounds)
i recently turned nineteen and it’s creepy how it feels like someone just wrote down my exact thoughts
Happy birthday, Mr. Perry! (born on August, the 19th 1969)
Happy 45th Birthday, Matthew Perry! (August, the 19th)
It feels so strange being here at this place in this circumstance. Years ago we removed one child from Tatooine thinking him to be the Galaxy’s greatest hope. Now I have returned one with the same goal in mind. I h o p e i t g o e s b e t t e r t h i s t i m e .
Disney Ladies in their Hogwarts Houses (as voted by my followers): Hufflepuff
Keep in mind that this is entirely subjective, and many of these ladies display traits from other houses, but I limited it to one house to keep it simple. I apologize if your fave isn’t included, and if you’re curious about the results/reasoning behind some of these choices, take a look at the poll results post.
"You might belong in Hufflepuff,
Where they are just and loyal,
Those patient Hufflepuffs are true
And unafraid of toil”
I’m still amazed that this image got nearly 120K notes. Well, I’m glad to help out the artist since she doesn’t use social media, so here’s the full version. :)
The Queen on Fire, by Rika Chan.